1. Timothy’s offers a free coffee to anyone who joins their coffee club. Technically, it isn’t a birthday freebie, but maybe they’ll add some extra joy for your special day.
2. Booster Juice offers a free drink on your birthday if you sign up for their updates and what not. You can always send all the mail to your spam box and just check it on your birthday.
3. Sephora will give you a pretty little gift if you go to their store (no purchase necessary) and give them your email address. This year they are giving out a lip balm duo that smells like sunshine and protects your lips from the rays. Yum-my!
4. Dairy Queen ‘s “freebie” is only “free” if you get a friend to buy a medium sized Blizzard and you print off the special coupon. But! If a friend wants to treat you to an ice cream date, it’s ideal.
5. Denny’s offers a great big breakfast to help you recover from last night’s celebrations: pancakes, eggs, bacons, toast and coffee.
7. For gluten eaters, What a Bagel will give you a dozen bagels on your birthday. (I’m sooo jealous).
Oh, and if my suggestions are too tame, Hooters will give a t-shirt to the birthday boy or girl.